Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Oreo?”

At nagpakita pa talaga sa akin si Claire.

“bakit ka umiiyak?”

“it’s none of your business”

I walked pass through her.

“gusto mo si Hiro diba?”

Napatigil ako sa likod niya.

“kawawa ka naman pala”

Nilingon ko naman siya nun.

“kawawa ka kasi hindi ka niya gusto.” She smirked at me

“ikaw naman, kesyo sweet siya sa sa’yo, umasa ka naman na totoo ang lahat ng iyon.”

She’s right.

Tanga ako.

Kawawa.

Palaging naloloko.

“you know what Oreo…”

“ano?”

“I don’t like you”

“paki ko! Bakit, gusto ba kita?!”

“You’re so full of yourself!”

Tapos inilabas niya ang isang kutsilyo mula sa likod niya.

Then she became a demon.

I just realize that she’s already stabbing me.

But I don’t feel the pain,

What hurts the most is my heart.

“stop that Claire!!”

It’s blurry..

“Oreo! Can you hear me?!”

I think it’s already my time.

I closed my eyes…

And hoped for nothing…



But hell.




*toot*toot*



*toot*toot*



*toot*toot*



I opened my eyes..


So, I’m still not dead huh?

I’m such a bad grass (masamang damo)

Tiningnan ko ang paligid ko.

Nanghihina pa rin ako.

Ang dami nang nakakabit sa akin na makina.

May oxygen din.

Nung ti-nry ko na bumangon,

Dun ko lang naramdaman ang sakit ng katawan ko.

“Oreo?”

Nilingon ko ang mama ko na puno ng luha ang mga mata.

“m-mom?”

“wait honey, I will call the doctors”



Fast forward..


So now I know that I slept for five days and I was stabbed 10 times.

It’s a miracle I managed to stay alive.

And the one who stabbed me?

She’s in the hospital right now.

MENTAL HOSPITAL.

And the one who rescued me?

Is Hiro.

It still hurts.

Not my wounds but my heart.

It’s been 3 weeks since that happen, and he didn’t showed up.

He really doesn’t like me huh?

Every night…

Every day…

Every hour…

Every minute…

Every second…

I’m always thinking about him.

And it hurts…

Sometimes, I cannot stop myself from crying.

But I promised myself that I won’t go back to the old me.

I’ve decided to be successful in my life.

And do things which bring goodness to me.

I will try..

But I know it’s hard.




To forget about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment