Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

So, it’s time for my flight.

I am just waiting for my plane.

I already bid goodbye to my parents and to those who are important to me,

Except him of course,

I haven’t seen him, since that incident happened.

And I am not expecting to see him.

I’ll live my life to the fullest.

I will forget about him.

“excuse me, is this yours?”

A handkerchief appeared before me, but I already gave this to someone, when I was still young.

And I gave it to…

“Hiro?”

Spell shock.

“w-what are you doing here?”

I have to hold it back.

I have to hold my tears.

I must be brave in order to forget about him

I need to move on.

“is your decision final?”

I stood up to face him.

“y-yes”

I bowed down.

I can’t face him, after all.

“*sigh* it’s so hard to be away from you.”

He also looked away from me.

“I am missing you, to be exact.”

“my planes gonna be here, I gotta go.”

“please, don’t.” he held my hand.

“I mean, I am not planning to stop you or something, but I just want to tell something before you go.”

“okay, I’ll listen.”

“ok. So here it goes”

He sighed.

“do you remember when we first met?”

“of course.”

“how about the second time? When your family visited to our house?”

“of course”

“then do you still remember when we had our first?”

“y-yes I do.”

“the feelings that I have for you, then and now, are always the same.”

“stop fooling me Hiro, you don’t like me”

I turned around and got my things.

I was ready to leave.

“You’re right!”

I looked back.

“you’re right. I don’t like you”

This shouldn’t shock me.

I already know this.

But for him, saying this in my face hurts more.

“because, Oreo, I love you”

“stop lying Hiro.”

“I’m not!”

He held my hand.

“it’s the truth.”

“but you told your father that you don’t want to pretend that you like me anymore”

“I know, I told him that. Because I want to show you that I love you, not because someone told me, but
because I want to.”

“it’s already too late, Hiro”

I turned around, crying…

I walked away from him.

I’m leaving him.

“Oreo! I’ll wait for you!!”

He shouted.

I just kept walking.


Goodbye…

No comments:

Post a Comment