Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Minulat ko ang mga mata ko.

It’s white.

This is not the place I should belong, because I tried to commit suicide and hell is always a place for me.

So dahil puti nga ang nakikita ko, buhay ako.

In the first place I know I’ll survive.

I didn’t cut my pulse or any of my veins.

And when they were panicking and asking for help to save I was wide awake.

I know everyting that happened.

I even know that this hospital is tita Eda and Tito Louie’s property, and they were the ones who brought me here.

Psh! They could just let my blood drained that time.

“morning sleepy head~” a wide smile plastering in the face of a very ridiculous person, Hiro.

Lumingon ako sa kanya saglit, pero inisnab ko agad.

“hmp!”

Sayang kasi eh. Happy ending na sana naudlot pa.

Dahil din kasi dito sa chonggo na ito.

Hindi ko alam, na pumunta pala siya sa bahay namin.

Then he was the one who applied first aid to me,

And he was the one who carried me immediately to this effin hospital. With the help of his parents of course.

Siya ang tumawag ng lahat-lahat.

Siya ang gumawa.

Siya na!

Oo siya na! siya na ang magiging doctor at magliligtas ng buhay ng ibang tao.

Like duh!

Over populated na nga ang bansa natin, pinipilit parin nilang buhayin ang mga taong dapat mamatay na.

Aren’t they thinking or something?

Or they are just naturally born



IDIOTS



“I brought breakfast for you”

Tapos inilapag niya lang yung pagkain, at umupo sa kama ko.

“tell me..” he said.

“tell you what?”

“tell me why you have done that?”

“trip lang”

Tinaas niya ang kilay niya. Of course hindi siya maniniwala sa akin.

“well, if that’s what you said.”

Akala ko aalis na siya kasi papunta na siya sa pintuan.

But instead he locked the door.

“Oreo..Oreo… my dear Oreo…”

Lumalapit siya sa akin.

“what? MY DEAR HIRO?” I said sarcastically.

Tapos nung malapit na malapit na talaga siya sa akin, bigla siyang pumatong sa akin.

“what the hell are you doing?”

“trip lang din”

Pasalamat siya kasi naka dextrose ako, at nanghihina pa ang katawan ko dahil sa nawalang dugo sa akin,

kundi kanina ko pa f-nlying kick ang chonggo na’to, with powerful punch pa.

Ngayon wala talaga akong magawa kasi hinahalikan niya ako.

I am not responding…

Umagang-umaga ginaganito niya ako.

“open your mouth.” I didn’t do it.

But he is still kissing me, and I am still not responding back.

“you know what? I won’t stop. Unless you response back.”

“whatever Hiro… your just full of words but you’re not real.”

“I’m serious Oreo. Kahit may nakakakita sa atin o kahit pa ang mga magulang mo ang makakita sa atin I won’t stop kissing you, unless..



You response back”


*knock.knock*


Tumingin ako sa pintuan.

“sino yan?”

“it’s me Oreo.” It’s my dad.

“now, still no response?” Hiro said while grinning.

“*sigh* Hiro, promise... I’ll kiss you, whole night, and it is me who is initiating it. But get off me, and let my dad come in”

“promise?”

“I’ve got a one word.”

Then he got off.




Fast forward.

I didn’t expect that as soon as night came he will also come.

“so? Oreo.. it’s already dark… and I bet this is what  you call night.”

“did you locked the door Hiro?”

“oh yes I did”

“then take this away from me” I was referring to my dextrose.

He undid it.

He knows well, about this stuff.

I turned off the lights and pulled him towards the c.r

I then slammed him on the wall.

And started kissing him… fiercely.

I felt his hands holding my legs.

I stopped kissing him…

Pero hinabol niya ako.

Ako naman iniwas ko mukha ko sa kanya.

“Mr. Hiro, I said, we are just kissing… so no touching”

He immediately took off his hands and put it in my back.

I don’t know how many hours passed but we are still kissing, like, no stopping at all.

Hiro opened the door from the c.r

And we came out, still kissing each other.


It was a long night.

----


I woke up, feeling the pain of my jaw.

This was because of last night.

The door suddenly opened, and its him again.

“why do you keep coming here again and again?”

“I want to see you.”

He is looking at me intensely.

I think my heart skipped a beat.

But this is not right.

“Hiro, pagod pa ako, kaya pwede ba umalis ka muna?”

“bakit masakit ba dito?”

Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ko.

“by the way, thanks for the last night, ang sarap nun.” Sabi niya habang minamasahe ang pisngi ko,

somewhat it helped me to ease the pain.

Ano bayan, para kaming nag sex nito kagabi ah. E naghalikan lang naman kami.

“I really don’t know why you committed suicide pero alam mo Oreo?”

“hindi ko alam Hiro”

“hindi susi ang pagkakamatay para matakasan ang mga bagay na hindi mo pa natatapos sa mundo. Gaya ng problema”

No comments:

Post a Comment