Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I opened my eyes, and made sure no one is around.

“oh! Ayos ka naman pala eh” said Hiro while grinning.

“yeah I’m fine” bumangon ako.

Then I looked at him.

Tapos unti-unti akong lumapit sa kanya.

Tinaasan lang niya ako ng kilay.

Hinawakan ko ang kwelyo niya.

Then I pulled it closer towards me.

Now, it’s time for my revenge.



I kissed him…



Deeply…

Passionately…


Torridly…


Actually, he is responding back.


Now, it’s so much so I stopped.

“hey!” he said.

At nakulangan pa talaga siya.

“you are making me heat up, I won’t let you to stop this”

He pulled my waist.

And he wanted to kiss me again..

Pero iniwas ko ang labi ko sa kanya.

“ngayon, quits na tayo Hiro” I said.

“so you just did that, para makabawi sa akin?” I nodded.

“well, I like it”

Manyak.

I freed myself from his grasp.

“you know what?”
“what?”
“we should do that again.”
“I won’t let you, Hiro. I won’t”
“oh really?” he said, then hugged me from the back.

Actually, it startled me.

“well, I won’t let you resist me too.”

At nang aakit pa ang gago.

“HIRO.” We heard a voice from the outside of the room.

“tinatawag ka na. you better go, Hiro.”
“yeah I should go” he said.
“so, bye! *smack*”

And he left me.


---


I wiped my lips…


It’s disgusting

---


Now we’re back to our house.

I’m tired.

A lot has happened.

I should

REST IN PEACE


“ooohh!! A blade.”

Ano kayang magagawa ng blade?


Then I looked at my wrist.


Blade plus wrist


Uyyy! Masaya ‘to.


I started to cut my wrist..

Once…

Twice..

Thrice..

Until blood is splattering all around.

I can feel no hurt.

“Oreo, were eating…” oops!
Someone’s calling..

It’s my mom?
Yeah~ that gaddamn mother of mine!

Kung hindi dahil sa kanya..

Hindi ako nabuhay…

Hindi ko makikita ang kapangitan ng mundo.

“hey Oreo! Why are you not answering?”

They kept knocking on the door.


I closed my eyes..


I just heard them scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment