Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 8

Chapter 8


Drink this, it will lessen the pain
Love,
Hiro


Said the note, left at the table with a glass of water and a medicine.

Honestly, I’m such in pain right now.

But ironically, I’m so happy.

Bago ang lahat, pa’no ko kaya i-explain ang bloodstains sa kama ko?

Bahala na nga.

I drank the medicine.

I can’t move enough, pero kayang-kaya naman.

So I decided na matulog na muna.

---

I woke up, pass 3 in the afternoon.

Dahil wala akong magawa,

Trip kong hanapin si Hiro.

Pumunta ako ng 4th floor.

Feel ko lang kasi nandito siya.

Hindi naman ako nagkamali, kasi nakita ko na kinaki-usap niya ang papa niya.

Mukhang seryoso ang pinag-uusapan nila ah.

Seryoso kasi ang mukha ni Hiro.

Lumapit ako sa pintuan.

“when will you let me stop what I’m doing right now?”

It’s Hiro’s voice.

“I’m tired of pretending.”

Ano ba ang mga pinag-sasabi ni Hiro?

“but can’t you see,son? Because of you, bumubuti na ang kalagayan ni Oreo, and plus the fact na nagbabago siya nang dahil sa iyo.”

Me?

“I don’t want this anymore!”

Hiro punched the table.

“I don’t want to continue what I’m doing…




I don’t want to do those sweet stuff towards her,

Because you’ve told me to do so…










I DON’T LIKE HER”



*gasp*

I don’t like her

I don’t like her


I don’t like her


I don’t like her


“pa’no kaya kung ang pinag uusupan nila ngayon,


Ay tungkol sa pag arrange marriage sa atin?”

“pero, may mahal ka na ba ngayon?”


“what if pag may gumawa sa’yo neto?”
He closed his eyes, then bent over.



Then kissed me.



“I LIKE YOU”


I don’t like her



Then all of those were lies?

I kept running and running.

I don’t care where I am heading.

I know my tears are flowing, and it hurts to be deceived like this.

He just did all those kind of things, because his father told him so.

He did that to change me, to let me not do suicide.

But all of those things, I thought they were true.

I can feel it.

But why is it like this?

Why do my happiness, always become sadness?

I am such a sorrowful person.




No comments:

Post a Comment