Monday, December 03, 2012

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“I said, I don’t want to come!” I gritted my teeth after I said that.

They don’t understand me, and they never will.

All of them are


Idiots!

“but, Oreo… it’s best if you would come. You know, you’re just here, all day long without doing anything, and locked up in your room.”

“like hell I care! Pagod ako! Kaya pwede ba! Just do what you want and leave me alone.”

I can’t believe that I have parents that are so hardheaded and idiots.

“Oreo, I’m warning you, pag hindi ka sumama... all of those cd’s and anime paraphernalia of yours will become ashes.” Said my f*cking dad!

Psh! They know I can’t live without it.
They are just my sweet escape in this world.
The thing that equals my life.

I kept silent, because of what he said.

“Now young lady, if you don’t want that to happen… better go upstairs and change your clothes, and come with us”

Wala akong magawa…

I did what he said,

But I promise…

This is against my will.

----


“Eda! Louie! Kamusta?” my mother happily greeted her kumare and kumpadre.

May pa beso-beso pang nalalaman, if I know, para lang yan sa formalities…

This kindness is not true.

“is this Oreo?” tanong ni Tita Eda.
“yes, siya na yung anak namin.”
“aba! Ang laki na ah!”gulat na gulat naman na sagot netong matandang ‘to.

Excuse me! Kailangan ba talagang magulat? Eh lahat naman talaga lumalaki, at nagbabago. Kung hindi ako lumaki, pwes! Dun ka magulat!


IDIOT


“tara! Pasok muna kayo.” Tito Louie said.

And so, we came in.
Their house didn’t shocked me.
Kasi nakapunta na ako dito once, nung 6 pa ata ako.
I’ve got a wide and long memory, so natatandaan ko pa.
It’s not blurry to be exact.

“ija! Ayaw mo bang mag snacks muna?”
“uhmm. Ayoko po”
“o cge, mag libot-libot ka muna”

And so I did what she said.

Ano naman ang gagawin ko dun? Eh puro sila matatanda. O.P lang ako dun.
Kaya eto ako ngayon,

Tinitingnan ang view mula sa bintana.
It’s better to be silent..
It’s better to let them not know that I am here…
I hate noise…
On this beautiful scenery I’m seeing right now…
I can only imagine…
What will be its future…

MISERY

Due to humans, masisira ang ecosystem…
Mawawalan ng puno…
And it will lead to destruction…
So before I will witness that,
It’s better to

VANISH



“yo!”
“argh!”

May isang lalakeng pinindot ang bewang ko, balak yata niyang kilitiin ako, but in the end nasaktan ako.
I’m looking at him with such furious eyes.

“hey! Don’t look at me like that” he said, while flashing his smile.

“long time no see!” he said again.

By the way..

This is the son of a b*tch..

I mean.. the son of tita Eda and tito Louie.

I met him, when I came here of course.

I just sighed in response, and continue looking at the view.

“You know what Oreo..” he said..

“Can you just shut up Hiro! PLEASE!” I’ve actually raised my voice.

He just grinned.

“pa’no kaya kung ang pinag uusupan nila ngayon,


Ay tungkol sa pag arrange marriage sa atin?”

No comments:

Post a Comment